Providing legal services since 1978 with a practice focused on Wills, Trusts and Estates.
Education and Licensure
Mr. Rube graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara in 1972 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He graduated from Humphreys College School of Law, Fresno in 1977 with a Juris Doctor Degree. Mr. Rube also earned a Master of Arts in International Relations (With Distinction) from California State University Fresno in 1990. He has been licensed to practice law in California since 1978.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Rube entered private practice for one year. In 1979, he accepted a position at the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office, where he remained for nine years. From 1989 to 1994, Mr. Rube practiced as an Assistant Managing Partner in the Ericksen Law Firm. He worked as a Managing Partner of the Fresno Office of the same firm from 1994 to 1996. In 1997, Mr. Rube founded the Law Offices of Melvin K. Rube, where he continues to practice today.
Mr. Rube focuses his practice on:
- Estate planning – Whether your estate is simple or complex, Mr. Rube can establish an estate plan that meets your needs.
- Probate and Trust Litigation – Mr. Rube represents personal representatives and beneficiaries in litigated probate cases and trustees and beneficiaries in litigated trust cases.
- Trust Administration and Probate – Mr. Rube represents personal representatives and beneficiaries in probate administrations and trustees and beneficiaries in trust administration cases.
- Probate – Mr. Rube also represents clients involved in the administration of estates in probate.
Mr. Rube holds active memberships in the following associations:
- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Fresno Estate Planning Council
- Better Business Bureau
Attorney Melvin K. Rube
Mr. Rube is a California attorney who limits his practice to the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration and probate and trust litigation.
Mr. Rube has more than 35 years of legal experience including 25 years of experience in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration and probate and trust litigation. If you are in need of an estate plan, involved in a probate or trust administration matter or involved as a beneficiary or trustee in a pending or current probate or trust litigation matter and are interested in learning how Mr. Rube can help you, please contact the Law Offices of Melvin K. Rube to schedule a consultation.